Thank you for choosing Powerx365.com. To provide you with the best service, please familiarize yourself with our Support Policy.
It can be difficult to work around extensions of different technologies. So if you have a difficulty related to a particular technology, we would advise not to come up with a support ticket. You can visit the official website of that specific technology and find all your answers related to that technology.
1. General Guidelines
1.1 Issues Due to Version Change
We understand that there can be issues due to the version change of a particular technology. It is often observed that whenever there are such upgrades, its structure goes through drastic changes and can lead to destroying your extension. During such times, we will try our best to help you at the earliest. However, it takes longer than expected sometimes. So we would request you to be patient and wait until we make the plugin compatible.
1.2 Secure Credential Management
Power x 365 Support team might request for Admin Credentials for your CRM instances. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product (extensions/add-ons) to understand, identify and find a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time.
Once we close your request, we completely delete the records of your credential from our database.
1.3 Chargeable Support Services
For any further support, you can refer to our support page from here. As a part of our support services, we will answer questions related to our products, fix the errors/bugs and make sure that our product works exactly the way we have promised it should.
There’s no free support for customizing our product to make it compatible to your business needs. So for a support of such nature would be chargeable. If there are any issues due to third party conflicts, we would not be able to resolve these issues within the standard support services.
When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your live system and it leads you to get an unexpected result due to Power x 365 products, we will support a fix for the same. However, if the bug is not because of Power x 365 and is a technology/third party bug; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug.
1.4 Issues Faced During The Purchase
Payments made on powerx365.com could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
Payments Could Fail Due To The Following Reasons:
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between powerx365.com and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn’t be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on powerx365.com currently.
- In any of the above cases, you may get in touch with our Support team for the reversal of your Payment. Alternatively, you may also get in touch with your bank or payment provider and request for the reversal.
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a “We haven’t received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet”. In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you’re sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we’ll refund your extra payment within a few days.
Power x 365 Support team will ensure that your money is not withheld at our end and will provide support in getting your withheld money back into your account. In case you wish to proceed with your purchase, you may require to initiate the transaction again in most such occurrences.
If you want support from us or need to report bugs, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. Power x 365 processes any emails sent over the weekend on the next Monday (EST) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience as we process your request.
1.5 Before Reporting a Bug or a Query
We might not be able to answer “How Do I…?” extension/addon/plugin customization question. If you need help with customizing and modifying your product, we would request you to visit the Developers’ community or Community Forum of that particular technology wherein other customers offer help and feedbacks.
We request you to read the Documentation for our products and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them, if available. For more questions, you can also visit the FAQs page related to each product.
2. Our Free Support Services do not include the following:
- Compatibility check between the technology and other software packages
- Errors caused during installation due to third party conflicts
- Error caused during upgrades
- Any configurations or customization
- Integration troubleshooting
- Data Migration on Integration Advice or Services
- Solution Architecture Review or Guidance
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
3. Before You Submit A Ticket, Always Remember To:
- Share your order ID
- Share your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Share details about the Product Version
- Provide as much information as possible about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error(s)
- If you have installed other extensions, mention about them
4. Customization Terms & Conditions
- Customization will remain the same as discussed, excluding any further changes or additional changes. Any such changes will be considered as a new project and will be quoted separately.
- All types of customization support will be available for one month only, which starts from the date of delivery of the project. For further support you must extend the support period, which will attract additional cost.
- Customization cost will not include any existing extension installation or exchange of the extension (if it’s not quoted in the project cost).
- During project customization, it is suggested not to edit or change any of the files and keep the backup with you in case you make any changes in the files/folder/database/setting and do inform us (if we’re working on the project or if your support period has not lapsed).
- If during/after the customization you change the template and if things go wrong we will not be responsible for this.
- All the communication will take place through email. We can discuss on skype once in week or month (we don’t encourage screen sharing and remote desktop) if need be.
- Customization cost will not include any free consulting outside the scope of the project.
- In case you make any changes by yourself or by your team and it goes wrong then we will not be responsible for that even during support period of the module or project
Kindly note that we are unable to provide support through remote desktop or screen sharing means. In order for us to resolve your queries, we would kindly request you to share the required login details to provide access. You may choose to create a temporary password to provide this access.
If you have any issue related to our products or would like a quote for customizing your Dynamics 365 or Power Platform solution, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the rights to bring changes to the above-given Support Policy without any prior notice.